Courses suitable for students starting as absolute beginner (level A0).
Courses suitable for students with basic knowledge of the language (level A1-A2) and intermediate level.
Courses to prepare for the ‘Inburgeringsexamen’. This course requires basic knowledge of the Dutch language.
|All classes 1)||
To be planned
Please inform avalability via Emai:
1) Disclaimer: Classes will only commence when sufficient applicants has been enrolled. Please inform via email.
For detailed information and other questions please feel free to inform by email or phone.
All courses requires time to join the lessons at least twice a week. Lessons are also on Saturdays and during the weekdays also in the evenings.
Tailor-made courses and incompany training are possible options please contact us.
Books and studiematerials
For all levels ranging from A1 to B1, exercise book and textbook are needed.
During the course additional study materials will be provided.
All study materials and books are subject to changes.
1. The course leader and the student will have a mandatory intake conversation which will take approximately
2. The student fills in a complete application form;
3. The teacher or course leader will process all preferences, form the final groups and will also decide whether an intensive group will be formed;
4. The student pays the fee for joining the course at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
During the intake applicant can share his/her preferences with the course leader.
The integration exam is periodically subject to changes.